Latest News

Friday, May 13, 2016

"Lahat Kayo Alis" Said Duterte to NAIA Personnel if There is still Tanim Bala


Duterte Said "Kayong nasa NAIA, pag may tanim pa dyan LAHAT Kayo ALIS! I do not care even if you you're chief of office or your C.O (Commanding Officer) there!".

As we all know that Tanim Bala is the BIG issue happen in NAIA Terminal which is cause of threat for all the passengers most specially for those who travel abroad.

"Istasyon, ganun din. Kung ang chief of police hindi niya kontrolado ang pulis niya at may pulis diyang ‘naglalaro’, out silang lahat, The same goes for police stations. If the chief of police cannot control his men and if there are police officers fooling around, everyone will be out. He warned erring policemen to be assigned somewhere in Zamboanga, where kidnappings are rampant.
I would accommodate you sa Mindanao, doon sa Zamboanga,  maraming beach. Doon sa isang island kasi maraming kinikidnap doon. Diyan na kayo magligo-ligo," he continued and said "Do not do it to me because as I said I am awed and humbled by the vote given to me by the people for after all I did not also ask that I’d be president."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post