Latest News

Friday, November 25, 2016

Amazing Gold Coin Discovery | Golds found in a Child’s Pirate Collections

amazing gold coin discovery golds found-in a childs pirate collections 1
A shocking News today have gotten the attentions of some famous gold collectors around the world and it is now becoming so viral around all social media about an unexpected Gold Coin Discovery. Since today Gold is still one the most precious stone/rockaround the planet that ever exist, Most men are willing to do anything and sacrifice everything for gold, Some have been searching for their entire life, risking their own live’s and all that they have to find the best shortcut to wealthiness.
Finding and owning a single gold is truly difficult to many, but in this case, a real and authentic 18th-century gold coins unexpectedly discovered in a Child’s Pirate collection, unknowingly the real value and it was kept in a toy box in years for pirate treasure  games. the owner claimed that he got the gold coins from his Grandfather as a toy gift.
amazing gold coin discovery golds found in a childs pirate collections 2

Coins Collected as a Pirate Treasure game for a kid.
The owner claimed that he got the gold coins from his Grandfather as a toy gift but the anonymous owner didn’t know that there is something more about the gold coins that he playing for years. A Pirate collection for kids but experts have noticed and told him about their shocking Gold Coin Discovery that the pirate game collections he had are a Twenty  authentic Gold seized Coins from Spanish Treasure in Vigo Bay, Spain, in the mid-1702. Experts discovered that it was an 18th-century treasury gold coins that worth up to £250,000.00.
A rare Queen Anne Vigo Five Guinea have been carved in the Twenty piece gold coins and was given by his grandfather and kept in a toy box for years until it was forgotten about as time passed.

20 Pieces of Gold Coins Discovered in Child’s Pirate Treasure Collection Worth £250,000.00

rare queen anne vigo five guinea gold coin discovery gold coin found in childs pirate collection
Face of Queen Anne Vigo Five Guinea was carved in each gold coins
The anonymous owner told to the gold experts that his Granddad has been collecting coins during his entire life from different countries. Whenever he visits home he tends to give me bags of coins to add to my pirate collection treasury, that time  I’m really into pirate games and coins is one of my favorite collectibles.
But when my Grandad passed away, I manage to look and rediscovered all the coins that he gave me then eventually I gave it also to my own son for him to play with for the pirate game.
Looking at the coins as an ordinary toy as I know for a long time, gave back some memories remembering all the stories that I made up for them pretending as a Pirate when  I was still a child and Now I gave them to my son  for his own treasure box. It really reminds me of my childhood days and now I see myself in my Little boy as he plays with the coins.
I took the coins to show to some gold experts after  I suspected that it might worth something big and unexpectedly it is really worth something celebrating for, I am really amazed and shocked about the gold coin discovery as they concluded.

A group of Gold Experts in Chelmsford called Gregory Tong of Boningtons Auctioneers immediately  noticed the real value of the coins and instantly recognized the symbols carved in each twenty pieces coins made of gold seized in Spanish Treasure in Vigo Bay, Spain 1720, And it is now being auctioned and expecting to raise the bid up to £250,000.00 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post