Latest News

Thursday, January 5, 2017

After Sales Service Manager Download Source Codes

Submitted by: 
Language: 

Visitors have accessed this post 586 times.

                                   Download PHP Source Code Below


Hello friends, happy New Year to you all. I am posting this project to this platform
To express my deep appreciation to the management of Sourcecodester, Raj Shama whose
Insightful programming ideas have as well been of great and invaluable help to me in my programming adventure and to all of the members of the forum who share there ideas. I thank you all.
The project is written in vb.net 2010 as front end with sql server 2008 as back end. You can use Admin as the user name and admin as password. Though there is a user account to log in which give less application right as that of the admin, check this out in the database table ITM_ACOCUNT. Remember to change the connection string to match yours.
The application manages the items returned to an establishment for after sales service/repair. It is my wish that others too, learn from this, though not very perfect, but you can improve it.
Thank you.
PHP CODES

1 comment:

  1. 09818592392 gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392 service all india ki all city's mey service avlable koi dhokha dhadhi nhi full secret service providers koi bhi problem nhi full maza full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now gigolo sax service providers all india coll me full details full masti key sath pasaa kamye coll now 09818592392

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post